- Responsible for managing, analyzing, improving and reporting all aspects of the area’s supply and demand
- Ensures delivery of work through managing incoming demand and overseeing front-line workers
- Maintains or reduces backlog
- Meets business needs for delivery
- Manages front-line team and builds capabilities
- Improves front-line productivity
- Identifies and executes on automation ideas
- 3 to 4 years of IT experience in managing projects
- Broad knowledge in Datawarehouse, MDM, Big Data and Reporting Platforms and its process
- Good knowledge in Technologies like Datastage, Hadoop, MDM, OBI or Tableau is a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Location: Position may be located in either Syracuse, NY or Charlotte, NC
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.