• Two year minimum college education.
• 2 years adminstrative experience
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written); ability to interact with individuals of all levels of the organization
• Computer skills - knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload and recommend changes in office practices or procedures if necessary
• Detail-oriented, accurate, and proactive mind set.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent organizational skills with good follow up and attention to detail.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
District Assistant will work as part of a team to provide administrative support to the branch and to the District Manager. The assistant should have excellent organizational skills and time management capabilities. Specifically, the assistant must be detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple priorities in a heavy workload environment. The job entails learning basic policies and procedures and acquiring general knowledge of department operations and other departments and their functions.
Specifications: Support the District Manager within their district by:
• Use experience and knowledge to understand and anticipate administrative needs.
• Answer phone calls and take messages as directed.
• Manage calendar and schedule appointments when needed. Proactively reaching out to agents and offer support.
• Generate reports; prepare documents using Word, Excel, or PowerPoint as needed.
• Actively assist with new business tracking.
• Coordinate district meetings, campaign trips, and weekly sales builder meetings; working with venue spaces and caterers for meetings.
• Update website, LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
• Assist with recruiting efforts to grow the district. Confirm interviews, verify that online app was completed, and prep interview packets.
• Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, clients, and financial professionals.
• Put together training schedule for new associates and help in monitoring progress.
• Continue to build culture within the district via sending birthday and anniversary cards for reps and clients; scheduling luncheons and events.
This position will also be the front line receptionist for the branch covering the standard office hours.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.