The Junior Debt Management Associate is responsible for providing comprehensive operational support to the Project Manager of Debt Financial Risk Management. The primary component of the Junior Debt Management Associate’s role is day to day management of the Retail Organization’s Debt Management Program and gathering / preparation of Litigation Support materials.
• Research and resolve debt inquiries/disputes for all types of FP debt including recovery plan balances, traditional and experienced hire loans, SPAN / POP, E&O, Web station and LPL debt.
• Communicate with debtor/debtor’s attorney (orally and in writing) regarding outstanding debt balances.
• Perform detailed analyses and audits.
• Provide responsive documentation of debt balances.
• Prepare analyses, documentation and litigation packages for the AXA Litigation Dept. and outside counsel about formal collection proceedings (e.g., FINRA arbitration).
• Support field managers’ debt mitigation & collection efforts by providing accurate and timely information and guidance.
• Oversee processing of agent debt payments (deposits, journal entries & PeopleSoft debt balances); paper checks and through the AXA Payment Portal.
• Make recommendations for process improvements.
• Work with Operational Accounting and Field Compensation to identify debt trends and root causes of debt and to identify & implement remedial actions.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.