• Designs and develops analytics deliverables in support of internal clients' strategic priorities and business decisions.
• Participates in and assists with the strategic and tactical business planning & implementation requiring close communication and interaction with Marketing Business Partners to ensure stated goals and objectives are executed.
• Independently manages core analytics projects. Works alongside consultants and manager on more complex projects, providing guidance where needed. Coordinates with business partners for the project duration. Activities include:
• Determine analytical needs for project or work stream and Lead effort
• Gather data, identify most appropriate quantitative and qualitative toolset
• Perform analysis
• Generate actionable recommendations
• Manages analytics relationships of a variety of stakeholders including Marketing, Market Research, Digital, Sales, and Global HQ.
• Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Self-starter with strong problem solving skills. Pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
• Uses data driven insights, logic, and common sense to further stakeholders’ knowledge, insight, and action through quantitative results
• Operates effectively on a wide analytics range including statistical modeling, testing, data visualization and reporting through applicable tools such as SAS, R, and Tableau.
• Using languages such as SQL / SAS / Python, creatively transforms and prepares data into applicable structures that can answer business questions.
• Extremely resourceful and tenacious gathering information from across the organization
• Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills for presentations to business stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of insurance business and industry dynamics preferred.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
#LI - AXA1
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.