Reporting to Lead Director, the Marketing Associate is responsible for the planning, development and execution of integrated marketing programs for the Financial Protection business.
Partnering with all Marketing functions, as well as with business lines, AXA Advisors, Operations, IT, Legal and the Finance organizations, the Marketing Associate will develop and drive marketing initiatives that are included in the integrated marketing plan (as developed by the Lead Director) and which are designed to capitalize on market opportunity, generate consumer demand and drive growth in the Financial Protection business.
In addition, under the direction of the Lead Director, the Marketing Associate will serve as point of contact and relationship manager with one or more business areas and distribution organizations, ensuring alignment of marketing strategies with business objectives and supporting Marketing colleagues in developing and driving initiatives in the relevant business lines.
• Under direction of the Lead Director, develop integrated marketing programs to generate demand and drive growth in the Financial Protection business, based on deep segment insights, thorough understanding of business plans and goals in the business, and input from all marketing disciplines.
• In developing and leading these programs, partner with all relevant marketing disciplines and other business partners to leverage expertise and ensure alignment and adoption.
• Under direction of the Lead Director, articulate the value proposition of AXA’s products and services and differentiated positioning for Financial Protection and stakeholders in their journeys (e.g., financial advisors, employers, consultants, firm gatekeepers), grounded in segment insights.
• Develop strategic briefs for marketing partners and outside agencies, articulating key insights, objectives, measurable goals, deliverables and budgets.
• Manage marketing projects end-to-end, securing tollgate approvals along the way as required (e.g., from the product teams, legal and compliance), managing vendors and agencies as appropriate and owning delivery of the projects on time and on budget. For example:
- Maintaining library of marketing materials for the Financial Protection and Advance Markets teams
• Assist in Financial Protection product launches with duties including updating and creating new marketings materials (Client brochures, fact cards, producer’s guides, sales ideas), email campaign, promo boxes, web content, media campaign etc.
• Collaborate on special projects that arise such as videos, fund changes, and promotional campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing colleagues in carrying out these responsibilities, for example:
o Partner with the Brand team to ensure execution of all initiatives is aligned with AXA brand positioning and coordinated with all brand investments.
o Partner with the Analytics team to track and report on results of marketing programs, and implement required changes and optimizations to achieve goals.
o Partner with the Insights team to initiate research to close insight gaps regarding positioning and value proposition, uncover new opportunities with target segments and sub-segments, guide segment and marketing strategy and identify trends and best practices.
o Partner with Multichannel and Digital Marketing team to drive digital transformation in the company, and develop and execute multichannel initiatives.
• Under direction of the Lead Director, act as point of contact to one or more lines of business. In that capacity:
o Ensure alignment of marketing strategies with business objectives.
o Educate business partners on marketing initiatives and act as brand stewards
o Participate, as appropriate, in business planning forums as a Marketing expert, representing the Marketing department and present integrated marketing initiatives.
o Provide marketing consultation to business partners.
• >4 years developing and managing integrated marketing programs in consumer products / services or financial services.
• Knowledge of marketing disciplines, concepts and practices.
• Proven track record of implementing integrated marketing plans to drive tangible business results.
• Proven track record of partnering with business lines to drive business results.
• Exceptional interpersonal and facilitation skills, ability to develop strong relationships across the organization.
• Strong influencing skills with ability to energize an organization.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Minimum 4-year degree.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and execute on multiple projects with strict timelines
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.