Reporting to Lead Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the design, development and execution of integrated marketing programs for the Financial Protection business. Coordinates marketing programs, initiatives, promotions, or research projects. Partnering with all Marketing functions, as well as with business lines, AXA Advisors, Operations, IT, Legal and the Finance organizations, the Marketing Manager will develop and drive marketing initiatives that are included in the integrated marketing plan (as developed by the Lead Director) and which are designed to capitalize on market opportunity, generate consumer demand and drive growth in the Financial Protection business.
- Development of marketing strategy and execution plans to enable business strategy and objectives and to ensure marketing resources are deployed to maximize business results.
- Collaborates with business partners to influence strategy, develop and manage marketing programs, ensure an integrated marketing strategy to ensure alignment to the business
- Works independently and supports the development of marketing programs, initiatives, promotions, or research projects.
- Works closely with product development and/or businesses in developing new products and/or in implementing new market approaches.
• 4+ years developing and managing integrated marketing programs in consumer products / services or financial services.
• Good knowledge of products & marketing concepts
• Proven track record of implementing integrated marketing plans to drive tangible business results.
• Proven track record of partnering with business lines to drive business results.
• Exceptional interpersonal and facilitation skills, ability to develop strong relationships across the organization.
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Strong influencing skills with ability to energize an organization.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Minimum 4-year degree.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.