• Focus on pending business. Keeps track of pending cases, coordinating requirements between FP’s and service centers.
• Handles UW issues for new business
• Commission Inquiries
• Communications to producers on production, goals, Campaigns, eApp
• Validation, Benefit and Commission Appeals
• Accounts Payable/Receivable (Postage & Parking invoicing)
• Notary, Attendance & PTO, Security Systems
• Facilities Management (Phones, Key Cards, Maintenance, etc.)
• PaperClip Project Facilitator
• Associates degree preferred in Finance, Business or related field
• 1-3 years of admin experience
• Research and data gathering ability
• Analytical skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Strong organizational skills
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Mail merge and Excel
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.