As a key member of the team, performs initial triage of referrals received via the fraud hotline mechanisms. Logs matters promptly, secures client accounts (if appropriate), and completes specific initial investigative activities. The triage lead associate works closely with other team members and assists with other investigative activities as assigned. Prepares updates to team governance documents such as the Anti-Fraud Plan and Investigations manual.
* Process inbound referrals from the fraud hotline mechanisms, ensuring all are logged timely and clearly
* Perform specific triage investigative activities with support from the Lead Manager and investigative team
* Prepare annual state fraud reporting for review
* Assist with annual updates of the anti-fraud plan, investigations manual and other team documents
Demonstrates knowledge of:
* insurance process concepts
* AXA's products, process and controls of the organization
* understanding of the company's policy, payment and others administrative systems for purposes of gathering triage evidence
* investigative techniques and process
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Highly analytical with a controls mindset
* Working understanding of fraud concepts and investigative techniques (preferred)
* Flexible and willing to respond to unanticipated issues and constantly reprioritize based on business demands
* Self-motivated with strong time management skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.