The New Business Support Case Manager role is at the heart of our Life Insurance New Business Operations. You’ll be on the front line delivering first class customer service to our Financial Advisors. Representatives will have the opportunity to solve new business issues and answer case questions all with one goal in mind – to deliver on our promise of superior customer service. This role provides a future career path through more senior level case management roles for top performers.
Successful individuals are expected to accomplish the following:
• Answer customer calls and actively listen to identify their needs
• Provide extraordinary customer service with the mindset of going above and beyond for every phone interaction
• Become an expert on the AXA life insurance new business process and systems
• Be available to answer inbound calls daily from the new business 800 line and own through resolution
• Resolve issues by working closely with other new business teams
• Meet daily/monthly production service level agreements and quality standards
• 1+ years of customer service experience required
• Life insurance or financial services industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Skills Required: The below are a list of competencies required to be a successful in this position.
• Unusually high customer-centric attitude
• Desire to take ownership regardless of the challenge
• Ability to communicate confidently
• Carries a sense of urgency through all interactions both internal and external
• Appetite to learn and grow
• Team player
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.