• Perform team‐oriented, risk‐based IT and integrated audit activities designed to identify business risks and evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control processes.
• Participate in the planning, scheduling and monitoring of multiple audits/projects.
• Incorporates data analytics into audits/investigations/projects.
• Performs fieldwork activities, including inquiry of clients.
• Communicate audit/investigation results to senior team members and business line management, performs appropriate follow‐up tasks.
• Prepare drafts of Audit Reports, analyze basic control gaps and root causes to formulate potential remediation actions.
• Participate in special projects, investigations as appropriate
• 6+ years of experience, including experience within internal audit or other control functions (e.g. Risk Managment, Compliance) of large, global financial services institutions (Life Insurance sector preferred but not required), or within large public accounting firm (Big Four preferred but not required)
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree desirable
• Certification/license as CPA, CIA, or CISA desirable
• IT knowledge on Application Lifecycle management including security
• Understanding of SDLC processes including Waterfall and Agile frameworks
• Work experience in ITGC and Application controls testing
• Working knowledge on IT infrastructure including OS, DB, Network, etc.
• Working knowledge on CobIT and ITIL frameworks
• SAP specialization , knowledge mainframe applications/systems, mobile and cloud applications are desirable
• Knowledge in IT the life insurance business is desirable
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Challenges the status quo, explains the necessity for change and helps others to accept and implement change
• Self-motivated, work well in team environment but able to also work independently
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.