Reporting to the Deputy Chief of Staff – Office of the Chief Executive Officer, the manager is a key member of a small, highly visible team that supports AXA Financial's Office of the CEO. The goal of the team is to ensure that the Chief of Staff and CEO are fully briefed and prepared for all of the Office of the CEO day-to-day professional interactions, which includes but is not limited to research, presentation creation, executive briefings and financial reporting for various executive meetings such as monthly business reviews, AXA Group Management Committee and AXA Financial Board meetings. This individual will also partner with the Strategic Initiatives Group on projects and initiatives.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in a high performance, fast paced, high-pressure environment and is open to working on a variet of work. Absolute confidentiality is required. In addition, the individual will be adept at multi-tasking, have unquestionable integrity, with an uncompromising commitment to quality, well-developed quantitative analytical skills, and superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Support the coordination and preparation for all meetings/events chaired and/or attended by the Chief of Staff and CEO
• Preparation of presentations (messaging, data analysis, and materials) for array of internal and external events
• Assist in preparing for: monthly business area operating reviews with executive management team, internal and external board meetings, global group activities, other outside conferences, and other strategic projects
• Conduct quantitative/qualitative analysis on financial, sales and industry reports on a periodic basis
• Prepare written and graphical presentations, reports, trend analysis and executive summaries
This is a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to support multiple projects and priorities. Success in the position is highly dependent upon flexibility and a comfort level with working in an often-ambiguous environment. The individual must be a self-starter and enthusiastic about problem solving and innovation. Being able to plan and organize (and push-back, as appropriate) with and through people is critical to success.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English
• Ability to formulate clear and concise Executive “Messages” to internal and external audiences from complex topics
• Demonstrated ability in financial/quantitative data analysis
• Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of Chief of Staff
• Extremely resourceful and tenacious gathering information from across the organization; comfortable multi-tasking
• Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• High level of comfort/ease interacting with all levels of the organization
• Professional and executive presence conducive to working with senior officers
• Demonstrated personal computer/software knowledge and abilities
• Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel a must
• Professional demeanor fitting the Office of the President & CEO
This person will serve a diverse internal client base, which includes executives throughout the organization, Strategic Initiative Group, among others.
The ideal individual will possess and BA/BS undergraduate degree
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years of complex project management experience and/or chief of staff role
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.