Build AXA Technology Services Security Policies by leveraging AXA Group policies. Work with representatives across AXA Technology Services to define requirements regarding policies and standards implementation and refresh.
The mission is to:
- Build AXA Technology Services Security Standards based on ISO27001 requirements
- Globally coordinate the activities related to Information Security policies & standards and manage governance for approval and revisions of such
- Build training material to federate AXA Technology Services Security standards with all involved parties
- Conduct training session on AXA Technology Services Security standards
- Support implementation of an Information Security Management System based on ISO27001
- Creating standards for Data Leakage Prevention and ATS Security Standard and Guideline for Secure System Administration
- Build training material and conduct training sessions on AXA Technology Services Information Security Policies
Profile 1 Senior (7 to 9 years)
Experienced Information Security professional (e.g. by having a related education and/or certification such as CISSP).
Profile 2 Senior (7 to 9 years)
Experienced ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor with experience in writing policies and standard documents.
Profile 3 Senior (7 to 9 years)
Experience in a global, large-scale enterprise in a similar role.
Profile 4 Manager Senior (+10 years)
Mastering English language (preferably native speaker) as all documents will need to be written in concise English meeting formal criteria.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.