Assist with the development and maintenance of AXA’s Vendor Risk Program.
• Lead Operational Risk Management (ORM) activities related to the Company’s Vendor Risk program
• Review vendor risk assessments and communicate key risks to business areas
• Assist with the development of the enterprise-wide Vendor Risk dashboard
• Assist business owners in managing vendor risks throughout all phases of the vendor relationship life cycle
• Coordinate with subject matter experts to communicate potential key vendor risks to business owners to help ensure responsible risk treatment efforts
• Identify and escalate issues to management on a timely basis, dependent upon criticality and impact to the Company
• Maintain current knowledge of new vendor regulations and risks and report potential and/or actual enterprise impact to management
• Assume liaison role between ORM and Supply Chain Management (SCM)
• Maintain (or assist in the maintenance of) documents related to the Vendor Risk program. Documentation may include but is not limited to policies, procedures, workflows, and reports
• Assist in fulfilling regulatory, client, and legal requests related to vendor risk, as necessary
• Collaborate with key individuals throughout the organization to help ensure alignment and consistency in Vendor Risk Management as it may also relate to the: (i) Operational Risk Management program, (ii) Risk Acceptance process, (iii) Physical Security, (iv) Data Privacy program, (v) Vendor Risk program, (vi) Supply Chain Management program, (vii) Records Retention program, and (viii) Legal and Compliance programs
• Bachelor’s degree minimum; Master’s degree or relevant certification preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years work experience, preferably in Financial Services industry
• Ability to work independently and proactively; innovative, resourceful, results oriented, with appropriate judgment
• A demonstrated ability to work in an team oriented and collaborative environment with multiple priorities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with individuals of all corporate levels
• Strong critical and analytical thinking and pragmatic problem solving
• General understanding of insurance, financial, and IT risk management and mitigation controls; risk transfer methodologies; corporate governance, regulatory controls and compliance; and vendor risk management
• Basic knowledge of IT systems
• Strong understanding of risks and controls related to physical, technical, and administrative domains
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.