This role provides administrative support to branch and district offices of AXA Advisors including reception work- greet clients/prospects/recruits, book conference rooms, distribute mail, & maintain the check log. This individual will also assist with the full cycle recruitment process (recruiting & on-boarding) which will include strategically sourcing candidates through recruiting websites, career fairs, college recruiting, job ads/postings, ad-hoc recruiting events and tracking all activity in SalesForce and will be responsible for tracking marketing & sales campaigns and progress on new advisor models, e.g. creating dashboards, measuring results and communicating status on an ongoing basis.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
• Excellent communications skills with attention to details
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/possible hires
• Positive attitude and able to show initiative
• Excellent organization skills with excellent follow-up and attention to details
• Research and data gathering ability
• Analytical skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Strong organizational skills
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.