Position will work collaboratively with Product, Sales and Operations to define, implement and manage solutions across the eStrategy portfolio of solutions. Initial focus will concentrate on the Quote and Proposal platform to:
· Own Product relationship to define Q&P impact based on new product introductions or enhancements
· Track new functionality/enhancements for the Q&P workstream based on current production issues/limitations
· Evaluate state rules and other compliance items for incorporation into the Q&P workstream
· Perform versioning and implementation of controls for plan designer
· Define, document and execute user acceptance testing in partnership with multiple business and IT stakeholders
· Identify gaps in Q&P process documentation and create artifacts
· Identify downstream impacts of Q&P changes on policy forms and certificates
This role will involve partnerships across employee benefits, complex business rules and a highly optimized user experience. Candidate will be required to rationalize requirements within the larger business context and manage impact to downstream and upstream systems.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.