Position will reside in the Sales Support team and focus on the creation and delivery of metrics, various reports and project results. Metrics reporting will focus on usage of numerous tools but with a strong emphasis on Salesforce.com, HearSay Social, Ipipeline, Broadridge Investigo, Paperclip and Asset Map. Additionally, role will be responsible for statistical analysis and oversight on the impact and direction of our Digital Specialists by helping to create reporting criteria, measuring results and communicating updates to senior leadership.
• Provide metrics based guidance and directional focus to Sales Support leadership in support of the team deliverables
• Develop automated ongoing tracking procedures, processes and tools in support of the DIS initiative
• Conduct ongoing analysis and reporting on team and field activity relating to Digital Adoption and Activity dates to Sales support leadership and senior management
• Coordinate team project calendar to provide prioritization, tracking and implementation dates to Sales support leadership
• Provides strategic support to project management initiatives with financial, work measurement, and metrics reporting.
• Liaison between departments within Wealth Management and other internal partners
• Aligns department goals to company and business area strategy.
• Monitor progress and develop ongoing changing strategies to ensure success of initiatives
• 3-4 years relevant work experience
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Access, Excel and Finance sales reports
• Tableau knowledge a plus
• Overall knowledge of financial services business and retail firm structure
• Excellent and accurate communication skills
• Professional demeanor with a strong capability to engage with senior management as needed
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.