• Responsible for Individual Annuity products. Main focus on Individual VA and FIA products..
• Responsible for identifying client product and service needs; conducting competitive analysis; developing and enhancing the features of the products and working with internal and external business, home office and field sales management in coordinating product operations support, sales promotions and training activities.
• Works independently with minimal guidance to develop high level specs.
• Responsible for developing specifications for new product offerings/modifications.
• Takes an active role in the design and development of products and exploration of new product ideas.
• Responsible for conducting market research with wholesalers, Advisors and consumers to determine viability of potential updates and product changes. Provides guidance to Marketing in development of client surveys and focus groups to ensure optimal design and positioning of products
• Liaison to marketing with product positioning and collateral material development.
• Responsible for review of all materials developed to ensure proper positioning and appropriate sales stories.
• Develops and conducts training for Key Accounts and develops wholesaler training during product launches
• Key contact for wholesalers, sales desk and Advisors on product questions. Responsible for gathering and developing responses to NAF/Old Guard requests and inquiries.
• 8-10 years Annuity Product Development/Product Management experience
• FINRA licenses a plus
• Deep knowledge of Variable Annuity and Fixed Indexed Annuity Products
• Excellent and accurate communications skills tailored to the audience and ability to sell and influence across all levels .
• Project Management experience preferred
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.