• Provide support to management and financial professionals to prequalify new-hire candidates.
• Provide new hire services, including background checks, employment paperwork, setup of facilities and personalized letterhead/cards
• Assist prospective hires in securing exam study materials and testing dates
• Coordinate licensing and contracting for new hires.
• Assist in production of internal reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Maintain mail and communications logs for all incoming correspondence.
• Work with Long Island District(s) to coordinate calendar, training and on-boarding of new hires
College education, major in business preferred.
Expertise with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Experience in or knowledge of insurance, securities or financial services providers helpful.
Displays good judgment and decision-making skills.
Understands the need for confidentiality at all levels of work.
Knowledge of office equipment (copiers, fax, scanners, computers, printers, phone system, etc.)
Ability to serve as primary contact to and communicate with internal/external clients with diplomacy and tact.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, follow-up to ensure deadlines are met.
Intermediate problem solving skills.
General administrative responsibilities.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.