The Investor Relations Analyst will be a member of a newly formed Investor Relations (“IR”) team. This individual will participate in the development and implementation of an investor relations strategy and manage communications to the investment community and other audiences including rating agencies. The analyst will support the creation of the company’s investment message and support the IR team in communicating the company’s strategic direction and competitive advantages to the investment community.
• Aide in the communication of the company’s financial strategy to the investment community
• Develop presentations for internal and external audiences and prepare investment summaries
• Analyze and monitor competitor regulatory filings and review market analysis
• Facilitate the preparation and planning of roadshows for investors and analysts
• Collaborate with a variety of internal teams including Finance, Legal, and Marketing
• Develop and maintain relationships with industry analysts and potential investors
• Financial/quantitative analytical skills and knowledge of key financial reporting metrics
• Experience or familiarity with investor relations, securities law compliance, and company regulatory filings
• Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Comfort operating in a high performance, fast paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with ability to formulate clear and concise executive messages
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel a must (demonstrating advanced use of charts, graphs)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics
• 5+ years of work experience in Finance and/or Accounting; Industry experience preferred
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.