Increase life insurance sales and strengthen client relationships through outbound and inbound phone activity, emails and webinars within a designated territory. Internal wholesalers partner with an external wholesaler in the field and are responsible for driving activity and sales as a team. Senior Internal Wholesalers are expected to provide leadership within team through mentorship and support.
Successful employees are expected to accomplish the following:
• Five quality phone conversations daily
o Quality is defined as any conversation advancing the sales process that allows the internal to probe, educate, position, and/or present AXA as the company to sell
• A full understanding of 10 sales ideas/concepts and the ability to pivot and present any of them to a customer instantly
• Provide exceptional customer service with the mindset of going above and beyond for every client interaction we have
• Participate and actively engage in all sales desk campaigns and targeted marketing efforts
• Ownership of one ongoing team project/initiative that benefits the larger group (e.g. Presentation class, group webinar leader, weekly meeting champion, etc.)
• Successfully mentor and guide other team members
• Two hour turnaround time on all illustration requests
• A unique and customized write-up included with every illustration request response that highlights AXA strengths and differentiators
• Over three hours of total talk time daily
• Clear and defined expectations/plan surrounding partnership with external counterpart in your territory
• Achieve over 100% of annual territory sales goal
Work Experience & Requirements:
• Over two years of work experience in Financial Service Industry or related sales experience
• Life & Health license
• Series 6 & 63
Skills Required - The below are a list of competencies required to be a successful in this position:
• Unusually high customer service attitude
• Enthusiasm – can convey passion over the phone
• Ownership - follow through on commitments
• Carries a sense of urgency through all interactions both internal and external
• Ability to communicates confidently
• Knack at building relationships
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.