Summary: The Assimilation Coordinator is responsible for coordinating on-boarding training, communications, licensing, and registration and business operations related activities to ensure successful integration of Experience Producer Group.
• Review EXP Producer Team’s licenses and registrations, and discuss transition plan with the internal Associate Hiring Contract Administration (AHCA) team.
• Evaluate training requirements and delivery methods.
• Establish the training and credentialing curriculum for the Advisors and support staff.
• Develop action plan for contracting paper work, HR benefits packages, and Branch operations and controls tasks.
• On-Boarding/Integration – With the Branch Operations Manager and/or Branch Operations Support Staff, begin to integrate EXP Producer Team into the Branch’s operations and controls structure.
• Understanding of FINRA requirements and process
• Experience with on-boarding and integrating an organization
• Excellent communication skills and experience with writing communications
• Project management skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.