The analytic and reporting position will support the Head of Real Estate Strategy & Key Accounts Vendor Management in the areas of performance tracking, reporting and analytics. The Corporate Real Estate organization provides strategic insights and execution on real estate-related projects and services internal and external stakeholders.
This role will provide immediate management on communications and project management, helping to drive critical real estate transformation initiatives, and proactively develop a foundation for CRE’s long-term vision through ownership of data analytics, KPI development and reporting
This is a small nimble team, which often requires the ability to support multiple projects and priorities. Success in the position is highly dependent upon flexibility and agility to manage shifting priorities. The individual must be a self-starter and enthusiastic about problem solving and innovation. Being able to plan and organize (and push-back, as appropriate) with and through people is critical to success.
• Develop innovative reporting and dashboards to allow Corporate Real Estate to proactively manage current and future space needs
• Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing operational and utilization metrics to determine efficiency and trend analysis
• Responsible for corporate responsibility annual “environment reporting” with AXA Group.
• Provides support for project management initiatives
• Provide project support to other members of the team based on need and capacity
• Prepare written and graphical presentations, reports, trend analysis, and executive summaries
• Support the Head of RES in managing and engaging organization from planning through execution of real estate transformation
• Responsible for supporting the development of real estate transformation communications, and coordinating internal/external messaging
• Extremely resourceful and tenacious gathering information from across the organization; comfortable multi-tasking
• Demonstrate ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues
• Establish strong working relationships with team members and all functions within Finance organization and across the business areas
This role is ideal for a talented individual early in their career who is eager to work on high profile, visible projects that drive business results. It will provide a great opportunity to learn about Corporate Real Estate operations, work environment development and change management.
Basic: Bachelor’s Degree or MBA from top-tier business school. Minimum 2-4 years in a project manager role. Executive administration and/or journalism experience a plus.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English
• Ability to formulate clear and concise Executive ‘Messages’ to internal and external audiences
• Demonstrated ability in financial/quantitative data analysis
• Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Extremely resourceful and tenacious ability to gather information from across the organization
• Exceptional interpersonal / relationship management skills
• High level of comfort/ease interacting in matrix organizations
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite, Think-cell a must
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.