We are seeking a Quality Analyst for our Life Product Strategy, Life Admin systems, and Delivery teams.
This position will be responsible for:
- Project estimation support
- Requirements and specifications analysis
- Test strategy
- Test planning
- Test design/preparation
- Test cases/scripts, manual / automated and maintenance
- Test execution and reporting
- Support both discretionary and light-on projects
- Coordinate with other testing teams on strategy and deliverables
- 5 to 10+ years of hands-on software testing experience with significant testing and/or automation experience
- Knowledge of System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and a clear understanding of the role of testing in the Testing Life Cycle.
- Experience with formalized testing and SDLC, and practical knowledge and experience in all phases of SDLC.
- Solid working knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices in regards to software testing.
- Experience with Test Automation Scripts - development and maintenance.
- Experience with test design, creation, execution, and reporting of both manual and automated test cases.
- Hands-on experience with testing tools (i.e. HP Quality Center, ALM, UFT)
- Proficient in Functional and System level testing.
- Must be skilled in the development of Test Plans and applying various testing techniques.
- Knowledge of database design.
- Experience in the Insurance and Financial industry preferred.
- BA/BS/BE from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of life admin systems a plus
- Candidate must be located in Charlotte or proximity
- Interface with project team to understand and resolve any quality issues that are discovered during any phase of the project life cycle.
- Participate in reviews and provide feedback on Requirements, Design Documents and Specifications from testing perspective.
- Review Business Requirements and Software System Designs for gaps and testability.
- Develop Test Plans based on Test Strategy.
- Create and execute Test Cases/Scripts (manual / automated) based on Business Requirements, Specifications, and Test Plans.
- Define test data requirements to exercise the Test Scenarios/Cases.
- Communicate effectively testing activities and findings in verbal and written formats.
- Manage defects and provide written communication and metrics on testing progress of application systems.
- Create and publish Test Results and Reports.
- Support QA management to identify risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Support continuous evaluation of testing process for possible improvements.
- Assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies.
- Design and implement automated tests using department-defined framework.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of assigned applications, databases and infrastructure.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.