The Sr. Project Manager leads the planning and delivery of Life Product Development (Growth and Inforce) projects and programs for the Financial Protection line of business. Works closely with the Life Product Development Market Strategy and Product Management teams by providing project management oversight of the full product development/implementation lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage cross functional teams to deliver new products, riders and programs
• Develops detailed project schedules and gains buy‐in from stakeholders
• Develops status updates for management
• Ensures timely delivery of program/project deliverables
• Manage expectations and ensure all program/project expectations and quality standards are adhered to with a balance and integration for all delivery components
• Continually evaluate Program plan/project plans to ensure they are aligned with key objectives and overall line of business strategy
• Know when and how to adjust the plan keeping key objective(s) in mind
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Background in project management and/or 3+ years of life insurance experience preferred
• Experience or broad understanding of project planning & execution methodologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management.
• Ability to present to customers and project sponsors and play a supporting role in presentations to
higher levels of management.
• Ability to influence others without authority.
• Strong negotiation skills.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.