We are seeking a Systems Analyst to lead our Life Product Strategy and Delivery teams. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate strategy to senior business teams and translate into vision and mission for Technology teams.
- Responsible for conducting very complex and thorough research of existing processes, systems, systems logic, hardware deployment and desired objectives to develop detailed systems specifications to meet the needs of the assigned client group and their projects under development.
- Examines existing manual and automated processes, documentation and training requirements, and the capacities and limitations of existing, or proposed hardware in order to develop comprehensive specifications in a formal and structured way.
- Meets with client managers and professionals to validate assumptions and to refine details of the specifications to ensure there is agreement on the purpose, scope and limitations of proposed systems.
- Also Meets with peers in the Applications Development group to provide detailed guidance to the Development process consistent with the needs of the client.
- May provide work guidance and direction to less experienced systems analysis professionals.
- Expected to raise technical and process issues with management when conflicts might impact either the quality or timing of the deliverable.
- 6+ years of work experience in Information Technology field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Life insurance knowledge, FLMI preferred
- Superior knowledge of complex software development concepts and development methods
- Superior knowledge and application of various software development life-cycles and techniques (e.g., traditional and agile)
- Superior interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Superior influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptible and flexible
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.