This role will be responsible for coordinating recruiting activities for the Connecticut Branch of AXA Advisors. This position will be take a proactive role on end to end recruiting processes as well as work with the EVP and BOM to identify improvement and efficiencies within recruitment operations.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for educating branch employees and AXA Advisors Financial Professionals on the wide array of digital tools available to them (eApp, Emerald Websites, Hearsay Social, Airwatch/Touchdown, Paperclip, Salesforce, eRelationchip, Clientlink, Asset Map, etc.) and to manage and coordinate all branch new hire training via video conferencing and propose new software to improve quality of system as well as ongoing maintenance to the system.
A strong candidate will have a strong knowledge of technology and social media tools. Basic understanding of industry, the products, and the company in order to provide support on marketing initiatives and digital tools.
• Greet new recruitment candidates with Vice Presidents
• Working in conjunction with the branch management team and staff to develop streamlining initiatives for onboarding process
• Assist the Hiring Managers with recruitment and onboarding needs.
• Assists local recruitment advertising / social media
• Assist with Excel recruitment reports
• Prepare associate Welcome Kits
• 3-5 years of experience
• Excellent communications skills with attention to details
• Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/possible hires
• Positive attitude and able to show initiative
• Excellent organization skills with excellent follow-up and attention to details
• Research and data gathering ability
• Analytical skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Strong organizational skills
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent proofreading ability
• Ability to train and mentor employees
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.