The Branch Controls Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Compliance Team by managing administrative, non-supervisory controls functions of the department.
- Prepare audit communications to internal and external contacts.
- Control client complaint coordination process.
- Identify and research issues for manager to address red flags and/or supervisory concerns.
- Run monthly reports and gather data for management's enhanced supervision reviews.
- Work with team to develop and implement new ideas to improve the functions of the department.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
• Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
• Excellent communications skills with attention to details
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/possible hires
• Positive attitude and able to show initiative
• Excellent organization skills with excellent follow-up and attention to details
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.