Investment Accounting is a strategic partner to the Finance teams that provides information to each team so they can make informed decisions. Investment Accounting provides Regulatory Financial reporting for Investments, analysis and decision support to Finance and Business areas, support for new product development and changes to existing products plus provide accounting services to other AXA entities. Our dedication to quality and timeliness ensure that our business partners can achieve their goals.
Investment Accounting requires skills related to the understanding and application of technical accounting standards, financial reporting, valuation techniques and methodologies for derivatives, securities and other financial instruments and related products. Required skills include knowledge of derivatives accounting, working technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas of financial accounting, regulatory reporting, analysis and compliance for Tax, Statutory, US GAAP and IFRS. Knowledge of Life Insurance concepts, insurance accounting, analytical review and product dynamics.
Derivatives Accounting and Reporting:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3-5 years experience in derivatives accounting.
• Working technical knowledge of accounting, valuation and reporting for vanilla and exotic equity/interest rate derivative instruments.
• Detail oriented to ensure all regulatory and Derivative Use Plan accounting requirements are complied with.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external departments.
• Effective interpersonal skills are a must to work with derivative hedging area actuarial, risk management and other providers of data.
AXA Charlotte Office Address: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.