Within the Global IT organization of AXA Assistance, support architecture directions in order to foster AXA Assistance business transformation and steer technology as a competitive advantage towards a sustainable growth. Furthermore, the role holder is expected to leverage AXA Ecosystem and Global Technology community in order to support AXA Assistance IT efforts on business value-added topics around business process automation.
AXA Assistance aims at becoming the AXA Group preferred networks & service company and a powerhouse for partnerships development as a founding entity of AXA Partners. A key enabler for this business transformation (with key topics on offer, distribution, operations and network management) will be a strong architecture team capable of partnering with business lines and regions/local entities (34) to help them designing an actionable vision and then implementing it in terms of capabilities and IS functionalities:
1) Instantiate AXA Assistance Americas region (8 entities) business strategy in terms of business capabilities, functional target architecture and associated functional roadmaps worldwide to reach the vision and in the light of the new “One AXA” value
2) Lead the identification of duplicate, re-usable and sharable services at Americas region level and in its domain of expertise through portfolio of transversal initiatives and applicative rationalization plans
3) Own the solution catalog of Global IT within its domain of expertise
4) Support the objective review of Global IT demands / investment (Preliminary Assessment, Building Permit, Notice of Danger)
5) Manage technology around “business process automation” in strategic projects and provide technical guidance / solutions for work completion
6) Provide hands-on expertise on Proofs of Concepts / pilots combining the use of new technologies and business transformation topics
7) Lead and participate in initiatives within AXA Ecosystem and Global Technology community
• 6+ years of technical Expertise and Solution Architecture in Business Process Automation and Operations / Network management transformation
Comprehensive experience needed on design and implementation of systems aiming at full automation and associated technologies
Operational knowledge on trends like Complex Event Processing, Robotics Process Automation, Intelligent Automation, Blockchains, Internet of Things
• 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture
Previous experience in companies operating through third party distribution / B2B2C will be a plus
• Innovation minded and technology lover
• Very good knowledge of Fast IT-focused methodologies, i.e. Agile, Continuous Integration & Delivery, DevOps
• In-depth knowledge of IS / IT best practices, architectures and emerging technologies
• Strategic thinking & planning, systemic / big picture approach
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff (direct management and management by influence)
• Capacity to adapt quickly to changes and learn in all circumstances
• Disciplined in the execution and ability to synthesize
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Assistance is a worldwide leader in emergency travel assistance and has grown to 38 offices around the globe. Services now include emergency medical assistance, managed care, concierge and travel services. Regardless of how our company has grown, our business focus remains the same: to best use the knowledge and customer service skills of our employees to exceed the expectations of our clients.