NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
- Relevant security knowledge and experience in two or more of the following areas: security operations, security intelligence, threat analysis, security event management, log analysis, penetration testing, vulnerability management, forensics and SIEM technology.
- Experience working with information security frameworks (SANS, NIST)
- Familiarity with Incident Response processes and operations
- Strong stakeholder skills, with the ability to communicate technically with IT and information security experts, but also effectively translate issues and risks into clear and understandable business language
- Good interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across Information Security and with business colleagues.
- Knowledge of business and Information Security practices and trends
- Good influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
Supporting Data Loss Prevention tool, including triaging alerts generated by the system
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.