This position develops relationships with and interacts with internal stakeholders as well as IT and Agents.
• Acts as liaison and critical link between IT, current Managers and Leadership team of Intake and Cashiering.
• Liaise with Project Management Office and IT to assist in defining, interpreting & implementing system interdependencies. Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues
• Will work collaboratively with Life Ops management of the other AXA departments when needed to ensure consistency with processes and reporting.
• Facilitates communications within the management teams including facilitating meeting, providing feedback and keeping on top of upcoming projects that may impact Intake or Cashiering teams
• Monitors daily progress and escalates if SLA’s are not met for Intake and cashiering teams
• Coordinates escalations from Agents or internal clients and works with managers to identify the underlying problem, documents and communicates effectively to impacted parties.
• A minimum of 6-8 years of solid operational business experience is required preferably in the insurance, finance or brokerage industry
• Organizational skills and a high degree of proficiency in Word, Excel, etc
• Detail oriented; prioritization and follow through skills
• Exceptional Presentation and Communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and interact with individuals at all levels of the company
• Communication skills and the ability to translate ambiguity are critical to this role
• Other related industry designations, certificates, or course work helpful
• Experience leading New Business/Cashiering/Accounting/Mail/Sort/Index Intake functions in a Life Insurance environment
• College Education highly preferred, preferably in business
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.