NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
• Less than 3 years assisting with developing and managing integrated marketing programs in consumer products / services or financial services.
• Minimum 4-year degree.
• Knowledge of marketing disciplines, concepts and practices.
• Exceptional interpersonal and facilitation skills, ability to develop strong relationships across the organization.
• Strong influencing skills with ability to energize an organization.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
Reporting to Marketing Director, the Lead Associate role is part of a Marketing Rotational Program that provides the Lead Associate with approximately six months in different marketing roles across the Marketing division. Lead Associate will be responsible for specific assigned tasks, such as data gathering, data analysis, and preparation of presentation materials.
Partnering with all Marketing functions, as well as with business lines, AXA Advisors, Operations, IT, Legal and the Finance organizations, the Lead Associates will provide support and assist as a point of contact and relationship manager with one or more business areas and distribution organizations, supporting the alignment of marketing strategies with business objectives and supporting Marketing colleagues in developing and driving initiatives in the relevant business lines.
• Assists in managing marketing plans and initiatives that are specific to groups of existing customers or for a product line. Assists in the implementation of marketing plans, initiatives, promotions, and communications targeted at individual segments or products.
• Assists in providing marketing consultation to business partners.