- Responsible for developing software applications solutions, of intermediate complexity, for all or part of an assigned project. Specifically this position develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents applications systems to achieve the objectives of the client group relative to identified systems needs. These systems may be new, replacement of existing systems, or significant modifications of existing software modules.
- Works under guidance on more complex projects or more independently on projects of intermediate complexity, and leverages its knowledge of applications development methodologies, hardware characteristics, and other technologies to produce comprehensive solutions, within the agreed quality, service commitment levels, schedules and budgets.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years work experience in a related discipline
- Strong knowledge and application of various software development life-cycles and techniques (e.g., traditional and agile)
- Working knowledge of test automation and test driven development concepts
- Good interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Good influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptible and flexible
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.