* Participating in Incident Response planning, tabletop exercises, runbook creation and document recertification.
* Ability to coordinate and initiate incident response process
* Understanding the threat landscape and potential impacts take corrective actions to mitigate risks to AXA
* Ability to understand current security vulnerabilities within the organization, communicate impact based on potential risk, and prioritize and drive remediation efforts.
* Drive continuous operational improvement and remediation initiatives, and assure these solutions are delivered in line with AXA US and AXA Group standards.
* Ability to deliver through others, work with minimum supervision and effectively operate in a dynamic global organization.
* Assist in operational tasks as needed (vulnerability scanning, firewall rule review/maintenance, legal and regulatory requirements, etc.)
* Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent)
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Strong stakeholder skills, with the ability to communicate technically with IT and information security experts, but also effectively translate issues and risks into clear and understandable business language
* Proven people management skills working with internal staff, contractors, and external service suppliers.
* Detail-oriented, with strong organization skills.
* Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in IT Security, preferably with some in a managerial role
* Familiarity with security related tools, including, but not limited to, the areas of threat and vulnerability identification and management, penetration testing, incident response processes and operations.
* Expert written and verbal communication skills to present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Experience working with information security frameworks (SANS, NIST)
* Background in incident response role require
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.