The reporting team’s objective is to provide financial data to be incorporated in the AXA Group's Financial statements. In addition, analysis of financial data is done and presented to Management to assist in understanding and reviewing the company’s financial results.
• Communicates and monitors Quarterly and monthly AXA Group deliverables through reporting system
• Responsible for gathering, analyzing and prioritizing financial deliverables to facilitate review and analysis for the department and Senior management
• Assists in preparation of IFRS financial information to be included in the Parent Companies financials and Executive management reporting
• Provides supporting documentation to audit requests
• Prepares documentation of Department reporting tasks
• Assists and monitor IFRS consolidation process
• Contributes to the transition of activities and related processes to the Finance Moving Forward initiative
• Supports General Ledger Transition from People soft to Copernic G/L
• Assist in researching new /and existing IFRS reporting requirements
• Understanding of IFRS accounting and reporting concepts.
• Proven ability to multi-task while continuing to ensure attention to detail
• Demonstrates analytical skills
• Insurance industry reporting experience is a plus
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines within a fast-paced team environment
• Strong knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Two to five years accounting experience
IFRS Financial Reporting and Analysis requires skills related to the understanding and application of technical IFRS accounting standards and IFRS financial reporting. Required skills include working technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas of financial accounting, reporting and analysis. Good communication skills are required as all team members are in constant contact with our Parent Company counterparts in implementing and processing IFRS requirements/information.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Charlotte Office Address: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC 28262
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.