To be considered, an applicant should have:
· Ability to obtain FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses, as well as Life Insurance Licenses (funding for licensing provided by the company; includes study program and materials)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
· Strong research and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred experience includes:
· FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses (or equivalent), and Life Insurance Licenses
· Strong knowledge of 401(k), individual annuity and life insurance products, including product structure, sales strategies and industry regulations
· Strong working knowledge of pension provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA
· 6-8 years of sales experience in the Defined Contributions market
· Prior customer relationship management experience
· Previous sales experience preferably in the financial services industry with a focus on insurance
This role will be focused on developing new business with and retaining key association plans, primarily the ADA.
A Financial Professional is responsible for establishing relationships with clients by delivering value through:
· Proactively contacting our clients via phone, email, and chat
· Providing a single point of contact that aligns all the resources AXA has to offer to address client/prospect needs
· Being a high-quality resource to answer client/prospect questions on their existing products and to validate their decisions
· Identifying new potential needs in partnership with the client/prospect
· Assisting the client/prospect in initiating or completing a sale as appropriate
A Financial Professional will also:
· Receive industry leading tools for initial and ongoing training
· Earn a competitive base salary immediately
· Receive ample leads to build our AXA client base
· Be the first to gain access to new marketing pilots through proven production
· Be eligible to receive bonuses based on production
· Be eligible to participate in AXA’s comprehensive benefits package, including medical programs and 401K.
NOTE: AXA US participates in the eVerify program.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA US is a leading financial services company with a diverse and inclusive work environment. The organization was established in 1859, and we are committed to helping our clients meet all of their financial goals.
This is an opportunity for talented, motivated individuals with experience or interest in becoming financial professionals. Our team builds financial investment relationships through 100% company provided leads, while earning a competitive salary, bonus, and strong career-growth opportunities.