As a Sales Marketing Analyst, you’ll be asked to help the Sales and Account Management team achieve their sales goals through the collection, analysis and reporting of sales-related data. The Sales Business Analyst will leverage CRM data (SalesForce), market intelligence and their ongoing interactions with the Sales/Account Management, Finance and Marketing teams to assist in the evaluation of current sales techniques and efforts to identify trends and make recommendations with regard to changes and adjustments to forecast. The Sales Marketing Analyst is also an Administrator of the Sales CRM, Salesforce, and will be called upon to use your subject matter expertise to onboard new Sales/Account Managers in the proper use of the tool.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in relevant field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com data structure; understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex reporting requirements and experience in leveraging business intelligence tools within or outside Salesforce.com required
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong ability to solve diverse, complex, and crucial business problems
• Self-directed with ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
• Ability to meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify ambiguous
• Exceptional communicator, strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Project Management skills preferred
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Lead and direct the work of others in order to ensure updated data
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Current knowledge of SalesForce or similar software is required
• Experience working with or in large corporations is a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Assistance is a worldwide leader in emergency travel assistance and has grown to 38 offices around the globe. Services now include emergency medical assistance, managed care, concierge and travel services. Regardless of how our company has grown, our business focus remains the same: to best use the knowledge and customer service skills of our employees to exceed the expectations of our clients.