Are YOU a leader who is an expert at leading teams to succesful technology implementations?
Are YOU highly motivated to solve complex business problems with Technology Solutions?
Are YOU ready to be a key member of a diverse team that will transform our business? And to work in a FAST PACED challenging and ever changing environment?
You will work with our business team in Charlotte and remote locations to build strong relationships and deliver excellent results
Must have – HIGH MOTIVATION to DRIVE CHANGE, as well as PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE
You must be ready to ENGAGE with our business partners, to understand and articulate the business goals and challenges.
You must be ready to ENGAGE with our technology leads, to understand and articulate the key technical considerations and opportunities to deliver business value.
You must be ready to SHARE and SOCIALIZE ideas.
You will work with our Business Team in Charlotte, leading our diverse onshore/offshore teams to successful delivery of business value:
• Don't just execute to standard measures of time, budget, scope and quality -- make sure we are delivering true business value and strengthening our relationships with our business partners. OWN the customer relationship for the project, partnering with other key stakeholders including AXA Group and vendors to attain the business goals and objectives.
You will be hands on with the technology, understanding what your team is delivering and ask the right questions to drill down to the best solution
• Engage, inspire, and empower employees to think like owners, to achieve our business goals, and to deliver on promises to our employees, customers, and stakeholders
• Drive project planning, monitoring and control, configuration management, risk and issue management, vendor management and metrics
• Communicate with senior project sponsors and executives
• Manage implementation and resource plan to meet workload of the project portfolio
• Track and monitor financial forecasts, managing budget to actual expenses, and budget variances
• Apply project management best practices, tools and methodologies
YOUR skills PROBABLY include:
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Significant experience managing multiple vendors and financials on large scale projects
- Significant experience managing diverse remote teams with many stakeholders
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- A balance of strong organizational skills and structure with the ability to adapt quickly to shifting needs
YOUR experience MAY look like this:
• 6-12 years general IT experience as a Project Manager, with at least two years supervising technical staff
• Relevant Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
• PMP Certification
• Experience in managing matrixed teams comprised of on-shore and offshore resources that are geographically distributed
• You must be located in Charlotte or proximity.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.