Are YOU a Systems Design Leader?
Are YOU highly motivated to solve complex business problems with Technology Solutions?
Are YOU ready to lead a diverse team that will transform our business? And to work in a FAST PACED challenging and ever changing environment?
Can you analyze our current state and design innovative system solutions to solve business problems?
Must have – HIGH MOTIVATION to DRIVE CHANGE, PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE
You must be ready to ENGAGE with our business partners, to understand the business goals and challenges.
You must be ready to SHARE and SOCIALIZE ideas.
You must be ready to DRIVE our development team to amazing outcomes.
You will work with our Business Team in Charlotte, leading our diverse onshore/offshore teams to systems solution design.
• Lead the process of compiling, analyzing, designing, testing and prioritizing system design components and implementation.
• Tasks include data gathering and analysis; systems design and implementation; logical design; detailed design; ensuring data security in the design; and system evaluation, integration, vetting, modification, troubleshooting, and optimization.
• Helps with technical testing, ensuring that the system and unit tests were performed and reviews the test results.
• Provides leadership/guidance to team members.
• May work as a senior member of a team providing production support for new/existing systems of high complexity and scope.
YOUR experience MAY look like this:
• 6-12 years general IT experience as a Systems Analyst, Solution Architect, or Technical Lead.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to articulate to all stakeholders (business, management and technical) how solutions address business problems.
• You must be located in Charlotte or proximity.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.