Are YOU a leader who is an expert at understanding and defining business needs?
Are YOU highly motivated to solve complex business problems with Technology Solutions?
Are YOU ready to be a key member of a diverse team that will transform our business? And to work in a FAST PACED challenging and ever changing environment?
You will work with our business team in Charlotte and remote locations to build strong relationships and deliver excellent results
Must have – HIGH MOTIVATION to DRIVE CHANGE, along with PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE
You must be ready to ENGAGE with our business partners, to understand and articulate the business goals and challenges.
You must be ready to SHARE and SOCIALIZE ideas.
• In a business focused role, you will be responsible for
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Understanding the life insurance market to take advantage of leading indicators and trends
• In a technology-focused role, you will be responsible for
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
YOUR experience MAY look like this:
5-7 years technology experience, including business analysis, systems analysis and/or data analysis
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
BA Certification preferred
Business Training / Certification (such as FLMI) desirable
Knowledge of the life insurance value chance (specifically underwriting) is a plus
You probably have:
• Experience leading the process of gathering, analyzing, documenting, prioritizing and approving of business and functional requirements, data requirements and technical implementation design.
• Ability to understand and anticipate business needs and map them to the best technology solutions to deliver real business value
• Experience ensuring delivery of business value by acting proactively to anticipate and overcome challenges and hurdles in the delivery of business value
• Ability to collaborate with other IT organizations to build comprehensive solutions and to ensure 'best practices' for analysis methodologies and tools
• Broad understanding of platforms and applications across technologies
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.