The AXA Advisors Finance team performs the accounting and reporting for AXA Advisors, LLC a broker-dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. Our commitment and dedication assists the Company in implementing new regulatory requirements, create and maintain various reports for Management to analyze results and special projects for the overall success of Finance and AXA.
• Preparation of Management Reporting as it relates to Sales and Assets Under Management
• Preparation of AXA Advisors Financial Statements.
• Perform key controls related to processes of the department such as revenue and expense controls
• Preparation of Board of Directors slides for semi annual meetings
• Review and oversee the offshore team processes including reviewing journal entries
• Perform trend analysis as it relates to Broker-Dealer financial information
• Coordinate and assist in the year-end process for issuance of Financial Statements
• Oversee AXA Advisors Finance Department's day to day activities
• Supports special project requests
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Must obtain Series 27 License within first year of employment
• Knowledge of Broker-Dealer regulations as it relates to Financial reporting
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills.
• Two years experience in reporting for Broker-Dealers
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines and work within a team environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word)
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting and GAAP financial reporting concepts
• Knowledge of SAP reporting tool is a plus
• CPA is a plus
Broker-Dealer Reporting and Analysis requires skills related to the understanding of FINRA rules and regulations, accounting standards and financial reporting.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.