• Support all technology teams in analyzing data to ensure it meets corporate policy and business data requirements
• Understand the structures, usage and sources of data
• Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match business requirements to the sources of data within systems
• Work with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain consistent data element definitions across computing environments
• Work with Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, and Systems Analysts to design solutions for clients
• Analyze and design data models and relational database designs
• Consult with database administration and client areas in resolving questions during the translation to a physical database design
• Define data quality plans to address data quality issues; work with business partners to build business understanding of data issues
• Define data validation rules / standards
• Provide data element naming consistent with standards and conventions and ensure that data dictionaries are maintained across multiple database environments (e.g., host based, client server, distributed systems, Web and e-commerce)
• Help analyze impact of proposed solution across technology or existing technology platforms
• Manage individual workload and deliver to agreed upon project milestones
* 1-2 Yr. Hands on Experience in writing SQLs/analyzing SQLs (any database DB2/Oracle/SQL Server)
• Strong Skills on Data Analysis (Data Specialist)
• Through Knowledge on MS Excel/ MS Word/PPT
• Working experience in Mainframes (COBOL/JCL/DB2) is an added advantage
• Any ETL /Data Stage experience is added advantage
• 1-2 year Java Experience is added advantage
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.