• 7-10 years relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Thorough knowledge base and background in AXA's individual annuity products
• Ability to speak comfortably on product details and guidelines
• Strong project management skills required to plan and execute
• Process oriented in the management of multiple concurrent projects, within or across departments, from design to delivery
• Excellent analytical skills to develop business case scenarios
• Strong collaborator who will work with multiple functions across the Company to implement the highest priority initiatives
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
This position is part of a newly formed team charged with managing the Inforce businesses in Financial Protection and Individual Annuity, including evaluating potential programs to enhance the value of various Legacy blocks. Key objectives include thorough analysis of these Legacy books and identifying new and creative approaches to maximize their value to the firm, while continuing to provide service to our existing customers and distribution partners.