Reporting to the Senior Executive Director Head of Retirement Plan Services, the RPS COO will have overall responsibility for the shared support functions within Retirement Plan Services across all focus markets (403b, 457, 401k) including sales support, client relationships, inforce analytics and customer experience.
- Sales Support: Plan design positioning and execution to acquire new customers / increase market penetration; advanced markets, mid-market support, and sales best practices and efficiencies
- Client Relationships: Retirement Plan Consultants and plan preparation and reviews
- Customer Experience and Education: Participant education and digital implementation
- Inforce Strategy and Analytics: Inforce analytics, insights and reporting
- Manage and lead a team of 20 employees across multiple functional areas
- Sales Support – 9 FTEs
- Inforce Analytics and customer experience – 5 FTEs
- Client relationships and plan review– 6 FTEs
- Provide sales support for ~50 internal & external wholesalers in AXA Advisors and 3rd Party Channels
- Manage and optimize in-force business to increase profitability
- Drive participant engagement and education through digital strategies and team of Retirement Plan Consultants
- Provide advanced markets support for clients at point of sale and post sale
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 10+ years of experience in Financial Services business with a preference for Defined Contribution markets
- Experience creating and driving strategic initiatives with a commercial vision, sales support and analytics
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- FINRA Series 6, 26 or 7, 24
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.