The job of the internal communications manager at AXA Assistance USA is to deliver high-value communication to all audiences of AXA Assistance USA leveraging “One Internal Communication experience” strategic approach, processes and tools:
- Assessing the existing approach, processes and tools and provide a new plan for improvement
- Supporting the executive team, defining and implementing the executive communication strategy and plan, in order to increase the understanding and contribution of managers and employees to the strategy and challenges of the company, ultimately reinforcing their engagement and hence the business performance.
-Management of all internal communications using various channels (emails, intranet, flyers, digital displays, Town Hall meetings)
- 3-4 years of experience in communication/change management field
- Excellent writing skills
- Strategic thinking and judgment
- Critical thinking to provide high value communication
- Curiosity to learn about the business/business oriented
- Communication coaching and teaching
- Results oriented
- Creativity and sense of innovation
- Change Management
- Project Management
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Location: Chicago, IL
AXA Assistance is a worldwide leader in emergency travel assistance and has grown to 38 offices around the globe. Services now include emergency medical assistance, managed care, concierge and travel services. Regardless of how our company has grown, our business focus remains the same: to best use the knowledge and customer service skills of our employees to exceed the expectations of our clients.