We are looking for a Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great financial advisors and financial sales managers.
A successful Recruiter will collaborate with regional and branch management on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring and sourcing needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, online job boards and databases, as well as employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an financial services background combined with work experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Additionally, the incumbent will be proficient utilizing applicant tracking systems, candidate tracking and reporting, as well as delivering virtual career informational sessions through online web-conferencing tools.
Responsibilities will include:
• Aligning with business and branch management to discuss current recruiting sourcing activities and support needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses and measuring candidate qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
• Schedules and delivers virtual career informational sessions.
• Manages applicant tracking system and delivers regular reporting.
• Trains, manages, and coaches team of temporary recruiting support staff and phone screeners.
• Documents and shares best practices for sourcing and candidate screening. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
• Serves as recruiting coach and consultant to branch recruiters and hiring managers
• 2-5 years work experience in financial services.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct phone and in-person interviews.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a high volume, high visibility recruitment role.
• Practical experience using online job boards and job seeker databases.
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Strong decision-making skills
• Experience training, coaching recruitment staff.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.