- Works with Wealth Management and AXA Advisors Sales Force, supporting specific US regions.
- Assists in the education, communication and delivery of HR practices, programs and policies, including talent assessment, performance and compensation management, diversity and inclusion, human capital metrics and coaching, to a sub-function of a line of business.
- Educates and trains teams on benefits, policies, diversity and key HR activities (equity, benefits, scope)
- Serves as a strategic partner between corporate HR and the business to design and deliver on Human Capital strategies and solutions, including leadership development, succession planning, strategic staffing and organizational design and effectiveness.
Responsible for areas within a specific region.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of HR experience, preferably employee relations
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resource principles, practices and employee relations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to drive a change agenda and deliver results
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations
- Must be willing to travel
- PHR a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.