The Branch Manager in Salt Lake City will be responsible for setting business goals and developing business plans for the overall branch. The Branch Manager will have ultimate accountability for 7 complex, wide, key managerial components:
• Recruiting, Hiring and Retention
• Training and Development of Associates
• Leadership and Staff Management and Development
• Supervision and Documentation Practices
• Branch Sales Activity and Promotion
• Marketing and Communications
• Finance, Operations and Technology Initiatives
Key activities include (but are not limited to):
Recruiting and Hiring:
Develop a hiring plan and headcount allocation within the branch.
Oversee DVP recruiting and hiring goals.
Manage recruiting budget and recruiting resources.
Build a diverse team.
Responsible for the supervision of the Financial Professionals in accordance with FINRA, SEC, state and firm rules, policies and procedures.
Further, performance expectations include, but are not limited to: establishing a strong compliance tone/environment, positive branch exam results, team cohesiveness with the principal(s) responsible for day to day supervision, etc.
Minimum 5 years' experience in Branch or Sales Management
10 years' industry experience
FINRA Series 7, 24, 53, and 66 (or 63 & 65) registrations required
State life and health licenses required
Bachelor's degree required
• Proven track record in managing profitability
• Broad experience in advance market planning seminar selling, training and sponsored software preferred
• Demonstrated success in leadership roles
• Demonstrated success in recruiting and building diverse teams preferred
• Demonstrated success in overseeing and running an effective supervisory system
• Exceptional managerial skills, ability to communicate/coach associates, good computer and organizational skills.
• Excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels
• Comprehensive knowledge of life, annuity and investment products; market planning; and financial planning
• CLU, ChFC and/or CFP preferred
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.