Please send you resume to Sabrina DJBRI - email@example.com
• At least 5y of professional experience of which minimum 2 years in Data Privacy
• Fluent English
• Technical Skills:
|Overall Data Privacy Knowledge (Legal and Technical)||Mandatory|
|Data Privacy Audits||Important|
|Master's degree in Legal or IT or Audit||Important|
|IT general skills||Important|
|Audit general skills||Desirable|
The following key competencies are required for this position:
1. Results Orientation
• Ability of tasks prioritization with a clear action plan defined.
• Develop an internal sense of urgency to complete tasks.
• Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget.
• Challenge of ineffective work processes and promote constructive alternatives.
• Use of the appropriate criteria to regularly evaluate work processes, services and deliverables.
• Solicits and/or provides information that could affect the planning, programs and decision-making for the organization.
2. Change Leadership / Collaboration and Influencing
• Ability to build strong working relationships across a broad and varied mix of people and skills in IT and across business organizations.
• Ability to win the trust of internal customers and other parts of the organization while challenging and fostering change.
3. Team Spirit
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
• A collaborative work style and team-building mind-set with excellent project management skills.
• Intercultural sensitivity.
The role of the team members of Data Privacy is to guarantee that the following processes are operated consistently across and in a timely manner in the AXA Tech entities under their responsibility:
1. ATS data privacy standards and process
2. Advisory on projects and providers selection
3. AXA Tech interface with AXA Group bodies and teams or local regulators
The person in this role will be also embedded in ensuring that all required AXA Tech employees get the appropriate awareness about data privacy when running their activities.
The Senior Privacy Expert implements all the activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance and adherence to the organization’s privacy policies and procedures. These policies cover the collection, use, disclosure and privacy of personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” and applicable local regulation.
1. Compliance with Data Privacy Regulations
• Monitors both local and other relevant Data Privacy related regulations impacting the ATS (GDPR + local regulations).
• Creates an environment that promotes compliance with Data Privacy related regulations.
2. Data Privacy policies and governance:
• Develop AXA Group policies on data privacy in accordance with security local laws.
• Develop and create appropriate privacy confidentiality consent forms, authorization forms, and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements.
• Supporting and controlling a general data protection register (both as Data Controller and Processor) containing all data processing in use and current information about purpose).
• Respond to requests for access to and correction of personal information and general issues concerning personal information (i.e. rights of access, rectification, cancellation and similar requests).
3. Internal Projects and vendors
• Assess the Data Privacy risks and mitigation measures in to all the areas and departments of the AXA Group in question with regard to Data Privacy matters.
• Monitors systems development and operations for security and privacy compliance.
• Inclusion in project and process sign-off procedures and providing Data Privacy sign-off when satisfied that each project or process is compliant with the Guidance and applicable local requirements.
• Reviews and monitors vendor contracting to ensure compliance with local Data Privacy legislation and AXA Guidance requirements.
• Plans and directs privacy training and awareness programs.
5. Interface with corporate governance bodies
• Build on a strong working relationship with the management of the compliance & governance function, guaranteeing the global needs of the organization.
• Coordination with the Local Risk, Information Security, Compliance, Legal, HR, Physical
• Security, Operations, Finance and Internal Audit function on Data Privacy matters.
• Communication and reporting to the local data protection authority (if existing) and other relevant regulators, attendance at data protection authority inspections, handling audit submissions and other information submission requirements.
• Keeping Senior and Business Management informed about their responsibilities with regard to Data Privacy and this Guidance.
The role requires being in contact with different actors at corporate, regional and local level and in particular:
• ATS peers on Compliance, Data privacy, Anti-bribery, Project Management, Legal, Procurement, HR….
• Local teams performing the data privacy activities.
• AXA group data privacy teams
• Other AXA entities data privacy teams
The AXA Group, world leader in Financial Protection, employs over 163,000 people in 64 countries. With over 103 million customers, AXA supports and advises both individual and corporate clients at every life stage, providing the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs.
Every day AXA create millions of bytes of data, and this amount is constantly rising. This brings new opportunities for companies to provide value-added personalized products and services, but also the overarching responsibility to protect the personal data entrusted by their clients.
Being a member of the AXA Group, AXA Technology Services (ATS) is an international structured entity which coordinates AXA Group network solutions helping AXA entities reach their ambitions. AXA tech is based in 18 countries coordinated by a corporate team based in France.
Due to the increase in the data privacy needs, ATS want to set up an internal team to work on establishing a clear, transparent, and responsible position regarding our clients' personal and sensitive data.
The offer is a senior position that reports to the Global Head of Compliance, Data Privacy and Governance of ATS. The team is spread through the 18 countries which work both locally but also transversally, dealing with global implementations.