Inforce director will be responsible for the analysis, development and execution of the strategy to retain and improve value from the inforce assets under management in the Retirement Plan Services business, covering 403b (education), 457 (government) and 401k (small business)
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support COO in development of inforce strategy to improve customer experience and profitability of existing AUM
- Collaborate with inforce analytics and finance teams to determine best analytics (qualitative and quantitative) approach to address business challenges and opportunities. Requires integrating knowledge of business issues with expertise in analytical and statistical methodologies and industry data
- Collaboration with inforce analytics and finance to assess economic benefit of various initiatives and prioritize for implementation
- Proactively identify opportunities and spearhead efforts to improve value of the inforce assets under management and improve customer experience, including finance, product, marketing and service programs
- Utilize strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze, develop and execute on transversal initiatives, consulting and collaborating with business partners at any level of organization (including senior officers)
- Synthesize data and present results with appropriate business insight/context in writing and orally to clients, including Officers. Provide strategic recommendations
- Maintain and improve ongoing programs, analyses, reports, and lists that require customer data/information and analytical/statistical methodologies
- Maintain and expand data sources as needed.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and project in support of Retirement Plan Services business strategy
Minimum of 8 years of program management experience, preferably in insurance or financial services industry
Expert in MS-Excel; strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Strong understanding of data access, data manipulation, analyses, and model building
Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking skills
Strong consultative skills. Experience in dealing with non-technical business partners to draw out and understand their business challenges and then integrate this learning with analytical/statistical expertise
Superior influencing and interpersonal skills
Superior oral and written communication skills. Experience in presenting findings to clients
Excellent judgment and reasoning skills
Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
Very attentive to detail and keeps big picture in mind
Strong work ethic and self-starter
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.